Manage Your Training Provider Account Online
You may access your Training Provider Dashboard using the button below.
If you do not have a CDX account, or if your Training Program is not associated with your
current CDX account, please search for your organization using the fields below. If you
are unable to find your organization, you may register a new Training Program.
On the Training Provider Dashboard, Training Program Managers can:
- View Training Program Calendar
- Training Notifications – Submit new or manage previously submitted notifications
- Manage People and Facilities – Add or remove instructors, program managers, or facilities
- Amendment (Information Only) – Submit an amendment to change information associated with your training program such as your name or address
- Manage Course Accreditations – Add new, renew expired, or reaccredit
- Certificate Replacement Request – Submit a request to replace lost/misplaced certificate(s)
- Access their CDX Inbox to view previously submitted applications, receipts etc.
Please enter any accreditation number, expired or not, associated with the Training
Program you are trying to access.
If you are unable to locate your Accreditation Number, please contact the National Lead Information Center (NLIC).
EPA regulations permit only accredited Training Program Managers to access the Training Provider Dashboard to manage training programs online. Please contact the National Lead Information Center (NLIC) if you have any questions.
Please enter the first and last name of any of the accredited Principal Course Instructors associated with the Training Program you are trying to access. This information is used to verify applicants’ authority to report.
Please enter your full legal name. The name of the applicant must match the Training Program Manager as listed in the FLPP database for the Training Program you are trying to access, and this application must be completed by the Training Program Manager. It is a Federal offense to submit an application on someone else’s behalf.