Welcome to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Central Data Exchange (CDX) - the Agency's electronic reporting site. The Central Data Exchange concept has been defined as a central point which supplements EPA reporting systems by performing new and existing functions for receiving legally acceptable data in various formats, including consolidated and integrated data.
CDX: On the evening of Friday, July 1, 2016, EPA's National Computer Center will begin powering down for scheduled maintenance. During this power outage, CDX services may be unavailable. EPA anticipates that services will be restored by 6:00 AM (EDT), Tuesday, July 5, 2016.
Please Note: The Toxics Release Inventory System Services will remain available through Saturday, 6:00 AM (EDT), July 2, 2016.
In proceeding and accessing U.S. Government information and information systems, you acknowledge that you fully understand and consent to all of the following:
- you are accessing U.S. Government information and information systems that are provided for official U.S. Government purposes only;
- unauthorized access to or unauthorized use of U.S. Government information or information systems is subject to criminal, civil, administrative, or other lawful action;
- the term U.S. Government information system includes systems operated on behalf of the U.S. Government;
- you have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communications or information used, transmitted, or stored on U.S. Government information systems;
- at any time, the U.S. Government may for any lawful government purpose, without notice, monitor, intercept, search, and seize any authorized or unauthorized communication to or from U.S. Government information systems or information used or stored on U.S. Government information systems;
- at any time, the U.S. Government may for any lawful government purpose, search and seize any authorized or unauthorized device, to include non-U.S. Government owned devices, that stores U.S. Government information;
- any communications or information used, transmitted, or stored on U.S. Government information systems may be used or disclosed for any lawful government purpose, including but not limited to, administrative purposes, penetration testing, communication security monitoring, personnel misconduct measures, law enforcement, and counterintelligence inquiries; and
- you may not process or store classified national security information on this computer system.
EPA will use the personal identifying information which you provide for the expressed purpose of registration to the Central Data Exchange site and for updating and correcting information in internal EPA databases as necessary. The Agency will not make this information available for other purposes unless required by law. EPA does not sell or otherwise transfer personal information to an outside third party. [Federal Register: March 18, 2002 (Volume 67, Number 52)][Page 12010-12013].